Beautycounter is seeking US and Canadian based content creators to review and promote their high performing, high quality products.
Published content should first focus on educating readers on the high quality ingredients of the Beautycounter products then on the performance of each product received. In addition to the review products, Beautycounter may additionally supply product for a giveaway to your readers and social media audience.
In exchange for a complimentary full-size product set from Beautycounter, we require:
• Social media audience: 10K+
• Primary female audience. Speciality in discussing luxury content is a bonus.
• For online or print publication outlet:
◦ Assignment letter to include estimated publication date
◦ Blog requirements: 5K+ UVM (Google Analytics screen shot within the past month is required)
◦ One (1) write-up review 750 words+ with media. We can supply licensed media if needed, photography/videography skills are not required, but preferred.
◦ Minimum of two (2) Tweets, one (1) Facebook post, or one (1) Instagram post. Focus to be on the platform with yourÂ most active and engaged audience.
• For media publication (i.e.: YouTube, Roku Channels, etc…)
◦ 2K+ monthly viewership
◦ Assignment letter or similar with estimated airdate
◦ Minimum of thirty (30) second review of the company, ingredients, and product performance.
All published content is due to be published within 60 days of receipt of product, unless otherwise agreed upon. All content is to adhere to FTC regulations regarding sponsored content. To apply, complete and submit the application under “APPLY FOR OPPORTUNITY”.
*This is an in-kind exchange partnership – not financially compensated.
You must sign in to apply for this partnership.
At Beautycounter, we’re committed to a health and safety standard that goes well beyond what’s required by U.S. law: We’ve banned the use of more than 1,500 questionable or harmful chemicals through our "Never List”—all while ensuring our products perform and that they’re as indulgent as any other luxe shampoo, lipstick, or oil in the market.